Glitch Entertainment is a small team working to create amazing stories and beautiful worlds like no other. If you want a tl;dr for all that you’re probably not going to read, we are Glitch and we are here to make some cool games. That being said, it may be important to say we gave one guy too much freedom in writing these blurbs.
Who We Are
- We are people who ♥ Open Source. Open-source software helps fuel our work and empowers our games to be amazing. We give back to the community by open-sourcing some of our work, such as our game SDKs and this website. You can view all our licensing here.
- We are creative and talented people. Our team is, put in the best way to not feed anyone’s egos, amazing. We give our games 110% of our effort and ensure they are nurtured into being amazing experiences that will want you to keep coming back for more.
- We are welcoming. Frankly, we couldn’t care less about your background (unless you’re a certified bad guy, then we’d care a little bit). We appreciate everyone who’s on our team and/or who contributes to our open-source projects.
- We are challenging the industry. Just like our name, we are a glitch in the gaming industry. We pride ourselves on being different from big name studios from doing as little as supporting the open-source community to as big as being open, transparent, and respecting the end-user’s privacy.
Meet the Team
- Ethan Facione
- Collin (The Guy from Spy Kids 3)
- Gabriel (3DLife)
- Parker Hays
- Alexander Chrysanthopoulos
- Olof Nisshagen
Put simply, we are Glitch.